WWWW: Vanessa Pose

Another one of the fabulous gals I styled for at Premios Tu Mundo is the lovely Vanessa Pose. 



Wearing my very special watermelon tourmaline earrings, Vanessa looked radiant that night on the blue carpet.  I worked together with some talented people to achieve this fun and festive look.  Everything from the make-up to the color of her dress has to be perfect because it not only has to look fantastic in person, but also on camera.

Vanessa is a young good looking girl, so basically everything we tried on her looked beyond amazing. We almost settled on some new hoops I'm going to be showing you soon, but it was the striated hues of the tourmaline that really picked up all the tones in her beautiful complexion and sexy dress. 


Here is a close-up of Vanessa's earrings:



I simply adore this design, and I just love tourmaline. Tourmaline comes in a variety of tones such as black, brown, red, red-violet, orange, yellow, green, pink, blue, indigo, lavender, and violet.  Many times you can find several color combinations in one stone. This is the case with Watermelon Tourmaline, which caries both the pink and green color rays.


I love that Vanessa picked this earrings to complement her dress. Watermelon tourmaline is the perfect choice for helping us to achieve balance within ourselves.  It is also a fabulous choice for jewelry design because the unique two tone quality picks up the light beautifully.  In these stunning earrings I have created (shown throughout) I actually picked the stone before conceiving the design.  Their look is completely derivative of the watermelon tourmaline and the gradual fading from pink to green.  Look how lovely they are...


Hope you loved my blue carpet ladies at Premios Tu Mundo.  I really do have such fun styling the gals for red carpet events.  The people that I have worked with are simply divine, so it makes the entire thing worthwhile.  Seeing the girls on the best dressed list doesn't hurt either. 

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION