Better Than Chocolate: A Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Every year, just after the pressure of Christmas presents is over, another gift related holiday creeps about. Yes, I am talking about Valentine's Day. Even though this might be stressful for some people, men I am referring to you, shopping for your valentine does not have to be a difficult task. 

Here is my nifty Valentine's gift guide, complete with all the pieces from my collection guaranteed to be on her wishlist. this is sure to make shopping a breeze. 

Think Pink: 

Audrey Hepburn once famously said "I believe in pink," and I could not agree more. It is a universally flattering color, and it is an indicator of romance and of course love. 






Both the pink sapphire earrings and the pink sapphire ombre hoops above are just two of my pieces in this popular hue. Both are created to be classic and eternal in their design, and can be worn for generations. 

Charmed Life:

My signature collection, comprised of "Cuore" and "Papillon" in an array of colors and gems, has been a runaway success. Every piece from my "Charmed" collection has made it to many an editor's must-have list, as well as very desired piece to own by women everywhere.







Any of these great necklaces, as well as the matching earrings would make a fantastic gift. I especially love the heart for Valentine's for obvious reasons. 



305 Chic:


Take Miami everywhere you go with another classic design of mine, the "Miami" hoop. Available in an array of colors, this lightweight and versatile hoop is a great addition to any wardrobe.






Inspired by my beloved city, this chic hoop is another one of those pieces you just cant have enough of. I have a few clients who own them in three or even four colors, because they cannot live without them. Yes, they are that great a piece. Here are some of the available gemstones, sure to match her very exquisite tastes. 






Go Iconic:

I have a few cornerstone of my collection, and one of them is my "Feline" signature statement ring. This iconic piece, is a work of art you can wear every day.  Shown here is the beautiful tiger eye and diamond combination, this pieces also is available in other gemstone combinations such as onyx and champagne diamonds, white agate and pink sapphires, and coral and white diamonds. Tres magnifique!






A Perfect Pair:

In most cases two is always better than one, and in the case of jewelry I believe most ladies will agree with me. Take for example this simple, yet striking white and black diamond hoop and statement ring set. Handmade in 18kt rose gold to bring warmth to the diamonds, these pieces are great when they are solo,yet really come alive as a pair.





Make a statement:

I think I have stated before on this very blog, that I subscribe to the old adage of "Go big or go home." When it comes to a romantic gift, it's often times best to make a grand gesture to get the full effect of the present. These tiger eye and pink sapphire earrings from my "Wanderlust" collection do just this.




Or how about this sensational ruby and black diamond statement ring from my "Forget-Me-Knot" collection? I just love the gemstone combination for this romantic holiday.





Pretty Even On a Budget


My top selling "Maripositas" collection proves you don't have to sacrifice good looks and quality even if you are watching your wallet. Originally conceived as earrings, we are adding a delicate matching necklace to complete the look. What do you think? 






As Valentine's Day fast approaches, I hope this gift guide is helpful to you in the next couple of days. there is truly something for everyone, and most importantly, it makes it easy on the gift giver.

Here is wishing you a romantic Valentine'sDay full of love.

Love Always

Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION