Behind the Seams: Miami Fashion Week with Nicolas Felizola

This year, for Miami Fashion Week, I had the honor and pleasure to work side by side with my dear friend Nicolas Felizola.  Since we have done so many red carpet looks together, and since he was showing a retrospect of his most memorable celebrity gowns, along with his Cinetique Collection, it was only natural that we collaborate again.




For this show, Nicolas and I decided to go light on the jewels, so the focus would be the stunning gowns. It was a very hard decision to make since each model was only going to get one piece, so we went with earrings.  I guess that is technically two pieces, and we cheated a little. 











Then the earrings had to be designed according to each gown.  Together we chose mostly hoops with the exception of some styles that had been originally worn with other pieces of my collection.  Hoops are a great choice for evening because they are always classic, and as you can see by the pictures they are a very simple statement that is very eye catching, without being too overpowering for the intricate ball gowns. The results were spectacular, and it was an amazing way to close the show. 










I love working with a talented professional such as the wonderful Nicolas. We have known each other for many moons, and have nothing but respect for one another.  Putting a show like this takes a lot of time and the jewels are only one aspect of it.   


It really was an amazing experience, and I want to thank the lovely Gabriella Viteri for helping me document it all. For more pictures check out my Facebook page, Daniella Kronfle Jewelry. Thanks again to Nicolas and his team. What a delight!  


Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION