Flower Power!

Stunning turquoise earrings, with
beautiful diamond details, as always
handmade in 18kt gold.


Nature has always been a great inspiration for me.  For my new "Wanderlust" collection, the flowers from my travels were the main natural element (other than the gemstones and raw materials themselves of course) that I looked to for inspiration.

Simply stunning!
Shell and diamond necklace, handmade
in 18kt rose gold. 


A new interpretation of the classic fleur.
Fabulous turquoise and diamond earrings,
in 18kt gold. 

Although they have always been very present in my designs, this season I went in a new direction for my new pieces.  The flower pieces in this collection are more literal, delicate and sensuous than ever before.  Keeping of course the characteristic femininity of all of my designs, and of course the Daniella Kronfle woman, who is always my muse. 

Exotic and Amazing
Fire opal flower with yellow diamond centre,
and white diamond petals.

The delicate chain is 18kt black gold.

This season I designed my pieces in opaque and colorful gemstones like turquoise and tiger's eye, instead of the classic emeralds, sapphires and rubies of my past collections.  Now don't think I forgot the precious gems.  Most of my pieces are always sprinkled with every girls' BFF, diamonds!
Fun and flirty.
Beautiful pink sapphire and tiger's eye
earrings, in 18kt gold.
Fantastic fleur earring, this time
in black onyx and diamond petals,
as always lovingly handcrafted in 18kt gold.

From new life, purity, to passion, flowers have had many meanings in myths and legends. Swelling from tender bud to full bloom, flowers are associated with youth, beauty, and pleasure. Every woman is a flower and every woman should be adorned by one.

Love Always
Dani K




Share this:

CONVERSATION