Winter's Hot Trend: Ombre

Feeling festive?  Celebrate the holidays with the hot new trend, ombre. We have been seeing this fabulous trend on the runway for the last couple of seasons in everything from fabric, to hair, nails, clothes and even food!  So in keeping with this growing trend, of course, I have been inspired to use it in some pieces of my new "Wanderlust" collection.  


Sexy hoops in
black, champagne and white diamonds,
handmade as always in 18kt rose gold.
Smokin'!

A classic 70's trend, the word ombre comes from the French word for "shaded," and uses gradient colors to create an artistic pastel effect. This is very hard to achieve with gemstones, you must find the perfect ones and they have to look just right. But for me this only presented a challenge.  When I hear the word complicated, I say bring it on.


If you get the hoops you have to have the ring!
Matching cocktail ring in black, white and
champagne diamonds.
Beautifully set in rose gold.

I love this trend because it is so elegant and wearable.  I love how chic this earrings would look for a fabulous party.  Look at the way the different shades catch the eye.  Just imagine dancing the night away with these multiple shades of pink just dangling from your ears.  Definitely a great way to go unnoticed. 


Flirty and feminine.
Fantastic hoops in all shades of pink:
ruby and pink sapphire hoop earrings,
set in, what else, 18kt rose gold.

This is just one of the hot new trends in my new collection.  I recommend for anyone who is looking for a last minute gift (you know who you are) to check it out today.  Don't forget to keep tuning in this week for more great pieces and great gifts.

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION