Bye 2013! The Best Is Yet To Come


Most of us, around this time of the year, start taking stock of the year and planning for the future.  I know that I am not alone in this, and now that Christmas is over and the new year is right around the corner, I can really meditate on all that has happened in 2013. Fortunately this year has been only full of good things, both in my career and in my personal life, so today I wanted to share some of those highlights with you. 




This year, although it was my busiest yet at work, I was lucky enough to have more time off than usual to think about all that has passed and all the amazing things that have happened. The reason for this is mostly because I got married in June and then in December, just few weeks ago, I welcomed a little person into my life, a little boy who you will meet soon enough. 





First of all, one of the most important things that happened in my career this year was of course participating the Miss Ecuador pageant both as the official tiara designer, and as part of the panel of judges. Designing tiaras has been my signature for quite sometime, and while I have designed them for the Miss Ecuador pageant on numerous occasions, it is one assignment that never gets old. Since I have been a part of the Miss Ecuador family for many years, I have also had the honor to be a judge alongside my peers in Ecuadorian fashion design. 





Another one of my favorite moments of 2013 was also pageant related, instead this time it was designing the crown for the first ever Miss Continentes Unidos, formerly Miss Continente Americano. This pageant, held under its original name in Guayaquil since 2006, is very important because it is Ecuador's premiere beauty pageant as it unites gorgeous women from beautiful and diverse continents. This year was especially amazing because our winner was Guayaquil's very own Carolina Aguirre Perez.





I don't' know if it was because I got married and have spent more time in Ecuador lately or if it's because I've been doing what I do for so long now, but during 2013, the media was very generous to me, starting with the amazing spread that Rostros magazine did on me and my career.  Check it out!





Expresiones magazine also did a fabulous piece, this time a bit more intimate, where I spoke not just about my work, but also about my life. They even had a video of the photo shoot which was an amazing experience. 







These were not the only media outlets in which I was included, just the ones I find the most fun and memorable. To all the newspapers, El Universo, El Comercio, etc, and magazines, Hogar, Fucsia, etc. that have written pieces about me. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

But like I said, 2013 was not just work, it was also life.  This year I married my handsome fiance in Florence, no less. Ever since I studied in Florence, I have been fascinated by Tuscany and all of its unique beauty. When it came to choosing a place for our wedding we were immediately on board with the idea of Tuscany for our special day. Here are some pictures I thought you might enjoy...





The last thing that happened to me in 2013 is also the most significant. A few weeks ago I became a mom for the first time and I love it! Since, I still haven't decided if I'm going to share pictures of him or not, for now, this will have to do. 





Thank you again to all my readers and Instagram followers. Thank you to the amazing stylists and stars that I worked with this year. Without this amazing team of people my job could not be done. Every time I see someone on the red carpet wearing my jewels it feels like the first time, and I really appreciate all the work that goes into these looks. Before I go here are the best looks by Daniella Kronfle Jewelry on the red carpet.






Have a happy and healthy new year! And may all your dreams come true!

Love Always

Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION