The Sebrine: A Fan Favorite in Many Combinations

Hello my gems! Friday is here finally, and what seems to have been a long and arduous week is over giving way to much needed weekend. Sometimes summer is just too much, especially if there is a crazy supermoon like this past weekend making people a little coo-coo. Alas, it has actually come to an end, along with June, which on the bright side has left me with a sense of renewal. But enough about the moon; lets get down to the business of jewelry, and to my latest Sebre statement rings.




The Sebre or Sebrine, my most popular statement ring, is now available in three new gemstone combinations:  tiger eye and pink sapphires, black Onyx and white diamonds and turquoise and green tsavorite. This ring is so gorgeous and unique that it has become an instant classic.  

With many celebrity fans, this glamorous ring is a favorite of many of my clients. I've had in in turquoise, tiger eye, and white agate, but this is the first time I've had it in these fun colors. Look below to see the exquisite shape of this lovely piece.  It is simply breathtaking.




Take a look at the detail and craftsmanship of this fabulous piece. Isn't it amazing? I just love the shiny finish of the onyx and the perfect placement of each pink sapphire on the zebra-like stripes that  horizontally  balance this glamorous ring.  And what a perfect balance they strike, just divine? And the black onyx with the pink sapphires are just fabulous together.




All three of these rings are hand-crafted by the world's best artisans, as are all of my pieces, to have the best possible finish and fit.  The gems are hand selected by me from the best sources to bring you a ring f the upmost quality.  The only problem is which one to choose! Maybe all of them? 




For the turquoise version above, I selected tsavorite as the complementary gem.  I love green and turquoise, and they go together fabulously. Even though I have done this ring before in white diamonds and turquoise, I love the touch of tsavorite because it is a little unexpected and definitely a lot of fun.




The tiger's eye version also gets a touch of the unexpected with the addition of pink sapphires and rose gold.  Working with rose gold is a dream because it brings a difference richness to my pieces.  There are even certain color combos that I would have never even used had I not had the rose gold to work with. This is the case with the ring above, which I designed with the idea of these three beautiful materials in mind. Love it!




The black onyx and white diamonds in yellow gold is the classic.  This ring set the standard for the Sebrine and the rest is history. I have worn it on several occasions and people are literally ripping it off my finger. After all these years I have learned not to be too attached to them because at any moment it could just be snatched by one of my clients.  Yes! they are that beautiful and wearable.




Another popular version is the white agate and black diamond one.  This is an edgier and more modern way to wear this piece, which is always fashion forward.  The black diamonds are more punk rock while the white agate is simply clean and stunning.  It is also what is going strong in the trends for the next couple of seasons.



The lastest version is in coral which I don't have a picture of just yet, so be content with other beautiful rings, so make sure you focus only on the combos below. I know it's hard! 




Thank you again for reading my blog and letting me share with you some of my jewelry knowledge.  It is my life and passion second only to my family and friends. See you soon with more beautiful pieces and lifestyle post.

Love Always

Dani K

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION