WWWW: Karen Sierra at the Latin Grammy's

For lasts night's 13th Annual Latin Grammy Awards, I had the pleasure of working with 4 beautiful ladies on their jewelry looks for the green carpet. One of them is Real Housewife of Miami Karen Sierra, who looked ravishing in black diamonds and a sparkly black and silver metallic gown.


The Colombian Beauty wore my black diamond and white diamond chandelier earrings, which were perfectly suited for this slick dress.  It was very tricky to pick jewelry for this dress because it was so glittery and it could have been overload.  Now nobody wants a red carpet disaster, so I had to think very much about what jewels would complement this unique dress, while still being up to par to its couture design.  So far I have seen Karen on a few best dressed lists, so I'm sure I made the right decision with these earrings. 


For the rest of her look, Karen wore an elegant black onyx and white diamond statement ring and a spectacular multi strand black diamond bracelet.  Check out how gorgeous she looks in her complete ensemble.  The final result is to die for!



Accessorizing celebrities for the red carpet might look like a piece of cake, but it's actually quite challenging. Many times I don't get to see the the final result until the day of the event, and it's usually throught the TV!  Lucky for me I work with different stylists and their teams, and so far they have all been easy to work with and very professional.  Most of the time I get to meet the celebrities beforehand and they choose and try on what they want to wear; other times, because of geographical constraints, that is not possible and we have to get creative.  This time, because Karen lives in Miami, this was not a problem.



Hope you enjoyed this behind the scenes look into the Grammy green carpet.  I will have more of my lovely ladies in upcoming posts.  Keep on reading!

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION