Holiday Preview: Onyx and Pink Sapphires

It's November, so the holiday gift season is just around the corner.  Preparations for our busy season are already underway here at Daniella Kronfle Jewelry.  I have already received some beautiful pieces, and couldn't wait to show you one of my favorite gemstone combination for this year's perfect presents.  Here they are...


My most popular statement ring is now available in super hot rose gold, onyx and pink sapphires.  This ring is so gorgeous and unique that it has become an instant classic.  With many celebrity fans, this glamorous ring is a favorite of many of my clients. I've had in in turquoise, tiger eye, and white agate, but this is the first time I've had it in shiny black onyx. Look below to see the exquisite shape of this lovely piece.  It is simply breathtaking.


It's not just the zebra-like patter that makes this ring so popular.  The originality of the shape is one of its biggest draws.  I like for any piece I design to be functional as well as beautiful, and this is the perfect example of a ring that not only looks good but feels good to the wearer.  The ergonomic curves are no accident.  When I was designing this ring I wanted it to feel like a part of me; I wanted it to rest on my finger without discomfort.  Since this ring is rather grand, this was a challenge.  I tried different ways and designs, and none of the worked.  I was about to get frustrated, but did not want to loose any of its wearability just for the sake of making it look good.  The end result was an amazing piece, one that would soon become one of my signature jewels, on display on chic women across the globe. 


Using the same color and gem combination, I also updated my Fleur earrings. Pretty in black onyx and pink sapphires, this classic pair is very chic and very now.  The latest trend in jewelry is earrings that hug your ears, versus chandelier styles. These are perfect if you want that chic look, without sacrificing style.


Wear them alone of together, this interesting combo of rings and earrings are sure to garner a lot of attention everywhere you go.  The shiny black looks regal day and night, while the pink shimmering glow of the sapphires bring the onyx out of the dark side. Like fabulous patent leather this fancy duo goes with everything. From jeans to a LBD, these earnings and ring are sure to be worn for years and years, and by many generations to come. 


Hope you loved these black and pink beauties as much as I do. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want to say HI, drop me a line in the comment or email me at daniellakronfleblog@gmail.com.  I love hearing from you. 

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION