Summer's New Arrivals



Summer is now officially begun and I could not be happier.  I have so many projects that I am working on and so many new gemstones and designs coming out that I can barely keep my head straight.  One of the new things I just got in for summer are these gorgeous necklaces and their matching earrings from my "Charmed" collection.

From my Charmed collection, here are the fabulous butterflies:
From the top: Malachite, Cornaline and amazonite
butterfly charms surrounded by perfect little diamonds,
and suspended by delicate 18kt gold chains.
I usually carry these in butterfly, clover and heart design, but today I'm showing the butterfly and heart, which have been the most popular this year.  This season I decided on some new gemstones as well as rose gold for some of them.  Rose gold is all the rage this year, so if you are looking for something trendy, classic and tres chic these beautiful pieces would be a great addition to your jewelry box.

Sweet and sexy:
Amazonite and Onyx are beautifully hand cut into these
gorgeous hearts which are then surrounded
with flawless diamonds.

The delicate chain is 18kt rose or yellow gold.


As much as I love these beauties for myself, I also think they make a great gift for any woman, of any age.  Who doesn't love the feel a great necklace or a stunning pair of earrings?


Malachite, diamonds and yellow gold are
beautifully transformed into these gorgeous butterfly earrings
.

A Fun Trio:
From the left amazonite, malachite and cornaline
butterfly earrings from my "Charmed" collection

Another reason I love these pieces is their versatility.  Thanks to the elegant diamond detail, any of these fabulous necklaces or earrings can go from day to night with just a change of clothes.  The colors are so functional and easy that you need not worry if they will carry you through the evening.  I love wearing mine for trips where I can't travel with much jewelry because they are fine enough to suit the most glamorous of dresses as well as a great pair jeans and a soft, comfy t-shirt.  

I wear my hear on my ears:
Funky black onyx hearts are surrounded by
diamonds in these exquisite 18kt gold earrings.

Here they are again in malachite, a beautiful
deep green gemstone with a gorgeous wood-like grain.


Like I said before, it's their versatility that makes these pieces so special.  As a present, they are great for any occasion: quinces, anniversaries, birthdays or even just because. Since the set is sold separately there is also flexibility in that you can always get one piece first and then, when the moment comes, add the missing piece.



Thanks again for reading.  In the next couple of weeks I will be sharing even more of my new jewelry creations.  Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I do writing this for you.  Have a fantastic week and I hope to see you soon!


Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION