Press: DK in Brickell Magazine

Good Morning my gems! Hope you had a lovely weekend! Life is good here in Miami, especially since I'm getting a lot of media recognition for my work, which is keeping me crazy busy.  But never to busy to share it with my true fans.  Here is the latest from Brickell Magazine. 



This is one of my favorite pieces, so you can't imagine how proud I was to see it profiled in such a prestigious publication. Here are other pictures of the ring so you can see it in all it's glory, and of course it's different color combinations, one for every Dani K woman. Enjoy!


Clockwise: Beautiful cocktail rings in Tiger's eye, tsavorite, whire diamonds and rose gold. The next one is in black onyx, champagne diamonds and rose gold, followed by white agate, pink sapphires and rose gold. Last but not lesat is my creation in blue sapphires, turquoise, sparkly diamonds and white gold. Splendid!

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION