Piece of the Week

Happy Friday my dear friends! Hope you had a fantastic and productive week.  I myself have been super busy and am so happy to sit down for a minute to collect my thoughts, and of course share with you the piece of the week:


These gorgeous pendant-style earrings are very much on trend today.  When I am designing a piece of jewelry, I take into consideration that the piece will be able to be worn universally.  The drop design is very flattering for every face shape, even elongating rounder features. 

The materials I chose are also very wearable because turquoise, with is calming and cool qualities, looks great on all skin tones.  In order not to get the blues, I added some extra color with the splash of coral between the two turquoise stones.  The diamonds beautifully surrounding the gems, add the perfect sophisticated touch, making this piece a favorite for day or night. 

Hope you love these earrings as much as I do.  I try to wear them every chance I get.  Now stop reading and enjoy the weekend because......
Love Always
Dani K


Share this:

CONVERSATION