Afternoon Delight

I love lazy Sunday afternoons, especially this time of the year where they tend to be  little cooler than usual.  Yesterday was such a day, so I hit up one of my favorite spots with a dear friend for a quick bite. We went to Andiamo Brick Oven Pizza, on 5600 Biscayne Boulevard.  



With its great atmosphere and super casual outdoor seating, this busy yet cozy little restaurant is an ideal place for a yummy meal with friends or family. Open till midnight on weekends, Andiamo is one of my go to spots, and I highly recommend it. Like I said the vibe is super relaxed, but even in such chill place, I always find time for fun with jewelry.  Check out my bling of the moment. 




This ring is simply fabulous.  The stone in the center is rutilated quartz, which is so stunning because it has a warm golden grain that catches the light beautifully.  To complement the golden hues, I added dozens of champagne and white diamonds. As you can see I'm wearing it with jeans and a casual top, but this piece can be easily paired with a fabulous dress for cocktails or even a black tie affair.



Another new piece from the "Wanderlust" collection are these geometric earrings inspired by cubism.  I used Tiger Eye and diamonds, with an 18kt yellow gold setting.  I love the chic downtown vibe of these earrings.  Like the ring above, they also have beautiful wood-like grain that makes them very interesting and pleasing to the eye. These match every outfit and every skin tone. Love Love Love.



Pizza is one of my all time favorite foods, and the brick oven pies at Andiamo are just amazing.  I usually get the Ratatouille, which is topped with delicious roasted veggies, but on Sunday I noticed a new addition to the menu. It was a pizza straight from New Jersey called the Trenton, which was highly recommended by our lovely waitress, who was from, you guessed it, New Jersey!  





I had a great meal and a great time, and relaxed enough to get ready for this busy week. Hope you had a great weekend as well.  Happy Monday!


Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION