Bling of the Month: Turquoise

It's the last month of 2011, and even though I had an amazing year both personally and professionally I am so happy to say goodbye to and ring in 2012.  Now that December is upon us, I am happy to introduce some pieces of my new "Wanderlust" collection in Turquoise, our bling of the month.


New from my "Wanderlust" collection,
fantastic turquoise, diamond and pink sapphire cocktail ring.
A must have.
Love this color combination!
Pink sapphires and turquoise are sprinkled
with white diamonds, in these chic and
elegant earrings.  



As you can see, my new collection is inspired by all my travels and, the fusion of different cultures.  Turquoise is the perfect gem to work with, since it has been used by many cultures as a talisman for centuries.  From Native Americans to Persians, turquoise is an important gemstone historically speaking because it was always present in ancient jewelry.  I was known to ward off evil spirits, attract money, and garner success.  Its powers also include healing, protection, courage, friendship and luck.  And if that doesn't turn you on to this magical gemstone, maybe knowing that it eases tension and relaxes the mind, will. 
Fabulous drop turquoise, sapphire and diamond
earrings will take you from
day to night in a flash.
Matching statement ring also in turquoise, diamonds
and blue sapphires
In the Orient a turquoise ring such as the one above,
would be used to protect from all evil.
I feel calmer just looking at the picture!
Chic "fleur" earrings, handmade in turquoise,
diamond and 18kt rose gold.

The epitome of elegance.
Stunning turquoise and coral drop earrings,
surrounded by what else, diamonds, diamonds, diamonds.

For an eclectic look try these!
One of each, turquoise, diamonds and yellow gold;
rock crystal, diamonds and white gold.
Both lovingly handmade in 18kt gold.


Hope you had fun with December's birthstone, and my new designs.  I love working with turquoise because it is so very versatile, and I think it shows. 


Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION