Fun With Martin

One of my dearest friends, TV Personality and Hola Martin! host, Martin Llorens was over at the store the other day to film a segment, talk about trends and of course do a preview of the new collection. I truly, truly love this man!



I have know Martin since his days as a radio show host, and since he is the top lifestyle advisor for la mujer latina, he is always following up on what is going on over here, at Daniella Kronfle Jewelry. Today he came in to talk turquoise, and see the new pieces from the "Wonderlust" Collection, and do a report on my invitation to be in the book "Jewelry International III" by Caroline Childers.



I will post his segment later in the month, but for now you will just have to be content with these shots of us working and having fun!

 


Love  Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION