The Art Behind the Jewels


Just had the thrill of my career last Thursday with the grand opening of my exhibition "The Art Behind the Jewels" at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Design District.  The event turned out amazing, and I felt like a true artist! It was a fantastic evening full of family and friends and of course fabulous jewels from my new collection "Wonderlust".  Pictures can say more than I can right now.







We also presented the book "Jewelry International III" by Caroline Childers, who selected me to be the first Latina to grace its pages.  It was an honor to be featured among Bulgari, Cartier, and all the greats, so on Thursday we celebrated not only the debut of my "Wonderlust" collection but also the great Miss Childers too.


Caroline Childers, author of Jewelry International III 
and my my beloved grandfather.

My father Gino Kronfle and Me


Success!
The event was full of amazing people.
Enjoying the night with my dearest friend designer Nicolas Felizola


Our DJ was straight from Scotland and the
music was amazing.





More Champagne?
Yes, Please!


Great food by
A. Joy Wallace Catering, simply the best!

These amazing museum cases were by Ronen Fine Boutique Furnishings





Again, what an amazing night!  Thanks to all those who came, especially Caroline Childers, all the way from New York, and all my friends and family, especially my mother Marjorie Adum, who have supported me through the years.  I could not have all this success to share without you. Love you all!

Cheers
Dani K


Share this:

CONVERSATION