Luxe Life: DK in PB

Although Miami is my town , I love to wander around South Florida looking for inspiration and fun things to do of course.  Last month was no exception, and I visited the super luxe, super fancy resort town of Palm Beach.


I was lucky to be visiting friends so they keep me clued in on where to go and what to do.  We started by going to Buccan Friday night for dinner and drinks and it was amazing.  This new restaurant has only been around for less than a year and has been a runaway success since it opened its doors.


On Saturday of course the priority on the list was to visit the jewelry stores on Worth Avenue.  It's always smart to check out the competition and visit "old friends" like David Morris, Cartier, Van Cleef, etc.




Inspiration is not only objective but also subjective.  Just being there and feeling the tranquility of this small town makes me feel refreshed and ready to design.  Worth Avenue, our answer to Rodeo Drive is full of it.
From the gorgeous stores to the beautiful landscape, to the sound of the ocean, Worth Ave has it all.



After shopping of course the beach is where it's at.  Even for la plage I never leave home without a hat (nobody wants wrinkles) and some bling.  This weekend I wore this amazing ring from my new collection.  I selected it thinking I wanted something to match the sunny surroundings I was going to be in.  These gems have a very natural and organic quality that is perfect for Palm Beach.

THINK PINK!
Rose quartz and light pink amethyst
on 18kt rose gold of course! 

Here is a shot of the beach, which was the perfect temperature for a cooling dip after so much walking. Hope you had fun touring Palm Beach with me! 



Cheers!
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION