Think Links For Fall


One of the biggest jewelry trends for Fall 2012 is the chunky link bracelet.  Super fun and versatile, this funky style has already been seen on trendsetters such as JLo, Nicole Richie, and Rihanna. They usually wear it stacked with other link bracelets or even chunky bangles, but I prefer it worn the more elegant way, alone, as a statement. Whichever way you choose, there is only one thing you need to know: thanks to its boldness you (like the celebs who favor them) will not go unnoticed. 




The idea for this bracelet came to me while thinking about adding a signature piece to my collection that was a little funky, something like my Miami hoops but for those who love to wear bracelets or cuffs.  I poured over my old archives and magazines and I was smitten with the idea of a big link, except it had to be dripping with more sparkle than gold alone could provide.  The result is this gorgeous piece, which not only comes in the pink sapphire and rose gold combination, but also in ruby, and in blue and yellow sapphire.



As I was coming up with the design and the actual shape, I looked at other links available and even tried some on.  I was really concerned that a piece so massive be also delicate and easy to wear.  If it was uncomfortable, then my design would fail, and I was very aware of that.  My priority then became making it look gorgeous and feel beautiful on the wrist.  It had to have the right amount of weight, not too much, not to little, and it had to be able to be stacked, in case that was the look the owner of the piece was looking for.


After a lot of trial and error, the final design came to be and the dream of a fabulously comfortable, wearable, and fashionable came to fruition.  The result is this versatile piece, that can be worn alone or with other pieces from my collection such as my Saint-Tropez hoops or any of the pieces seen below.


So what are you waiting for?  Run to my boutique and get your hands, or wrists rather, on one of this years hottest pieces. I predict this trend will only get stronger. 

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION