Press: Capture Fashion

I have gotten a few reader requests for evening wear  - well, ask and you shall receive. I really love the color of both these dresses, so delicate and feminine. I imagine the first dress for a summer wedding or charity gala. It is from Jessie Boutique on Miami Beach and the brand is Alexis. The online description says it’s salmon pink, but it’s really a much softer, pale pink. I kept the dark lips from Lady Lust for this look, but Ian blotted the gloss off for a more matte look.
The second gown is a couture dress made by Ecuadorian sisters Silvia and Cristina MunozPoupee of Poupee Couture. It was generously loaned to us for the Miss Ecuador shoot, but I still brought it along for kicks. Since I hadn’t really planned on using it for myself until the last minute, I let Ian take full control of my make-up and told him to do whatever he wanted. To be honest, I didn’t even see my face before we took the shots. All I really knew was that there hot pink and purple going down. Thankfully and of course, it turned out beautiful. Enjoy! xx
First Look: Alexis Iris long strapless dress in salmon. Earrings and ring, by Daniella Kronfle.  Second Look: Gown by Poupee Couture.

Share this:

CONVERSATION