Inspiration: Ecuadorian Sky

Flying between Guayaquil and Quito is quite a magical experience.  It is such a short flight (less the 40 minutes) but yet you feel that you breech two different worlds.  One of course is the beautiful and tropical coastal region, and the other, a lush and cool sierras.

Even though flying is not the most ideal of situations,  I find being in a plane something somewhat special.  Believe it or not, during a flight I have really time to disconnect and catch up with my reading, turn of my phone, Ipad, etc.. During a short flight such as this one, I tend to just look out the window and think quietly to myself.  The view change so quickly that if you blink you miss it.  As a designer I'm always aware of my surroundings.   You can see in the pictures below how easy it is to be inspired by such wonders of nature.  Now words necessary.









XOXO
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION