Premio Lo Nuestro Part II

Earlier int he week I showed you my ladies in red Claudia Molina and Andreina Santander, so today I want to show you my remaining Premio Lo Nuestro beauties: Karol Rosa and Julie Ferretti.


First off is the wonderful Julie Ferreti, who wore a lovely gown by the amazing Rosita Hurtado.  I love working with Rosita, and this is not the first time we have made magic on the red carpet. When I first saw the peachy lace gown, I was tempted to go with coral jewels but I figured that it would be too safe, and that the clean-cut, modern dress needed something that would pop.  I went with the watermelon tourmaline  Electra drop style earrings, and the result on the red carpet was spectacular.




I love these Electra earrings very much, and was super pleased when I saw Julie looking so amazing in them. Watermelon tourmaline is an amazing gem. It contains both the masculine and feminine rays living together harmoniously in one stone. It is the perfect choice for helping us to achieve the same within ourselves. It is also a fabulous choice for jewelry design because the unique two tone quality picks up the light beautifully.



These Electra earrings are a high drama piece, a true creation of haute jewelry. They are also are the perfect addition to any jewelry box, complementing the well dressed woman's fantastic wardrobe. Their design lends itself to special occasions, yet they are, if carried with enough confidence, just as fabulous worn with a trendy top and sexy skinny jeans.

The next at Premio Lo Nuestro was the black onyx and pink sapphire pieces worn by singer Karol Rosa.  These earrings and ring are from my Wanderlust collection and have been popular since I first showed them at the Gary Nader Fine Art gallery. 


For the 25th anniversary of Premio Lo Nuestro, Karol wore a gorgeous animal print and fuchsia gown from Haus Fashion Lab, and was styled by my good friend Emilio Uribe. These exotic pieces were the perfect touch for the dress which was nothing short of spectacular. Unlike Julie's look above, we went for something that matched perfectly since the print of her dress was very busy. Here is a close up.


Karol looked radiant on the red carpet, and she exuded confidence. When we saw her take her walk, Emilio and I were very pleased and could not wait to see what the fans and critics thought.  We didn't have to wait very long because our social media was blowing up that night.  Here is another full length shot of Karol looking gorgeous.


Premio Lo Nuestro was amazing this year, and we had a lo of fun talking red carpets and working with all the amazing people we get to work with for these events. Hope you enjoyed my behind the scenes coverage. Now, I'll see you at the next red carpet.

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION