Red Carpet Style: The SAG Awards

Like everyone else I love awards seasons.  I love the clothes and the speeches, and of course I can't live without the fabulous jewels.  This weekend we had the Screen Actor's Guild Awards, which of course are even more coveted (and taken more seriously) than the Oscars.  


The red carpet this year was fantastic and full of color. From hoops, to chandeliers, the biggest trend I saw this year were bold earrings.  Here are some of my favorite ladies and their jewels to keep you drooling and inspired throughout the week.


This is by far my favorite look of the night.
These earrings are to die for!  The color is perfect,
and the overall look was fantastic with Angelina Jolie's dress.

The earrings are vintage, from House of Lavande.
She always looks amazing.

This is my version of Angelina's look above.
Slick black onyx and sparkly pink sapphires
come together for one dangerous combo.

I think Angie would approve, no?

Jayma Mays is my second favorite look of the evening.
I love how her beautiful earrings complement the sparkly
Reem Acra gown.  Simply stunning!
These sophisticated white agate and black diamond
earrings from my "Wanderlust" collection, are an great way
to get a look that is similar to Jayma's.
Here is another version, but this time I have done them
in gorgeous pink sapphires and diamonds.
 

Winner Jessica Chastain chose something simple and elegant.
 A true classic in Harry WInston sapphires, I love how her 

earrings perfectly matched the dress.
Sofia Vergara is really the queen of earrings.
No one can wear them like she does.
These hot pink ones from Lorraine Schwartzare no exception.  

Gorgeous!
Award winner, Emma Stone proves she's more of a gem than most.
These Paloma Picasso for Tiffany and Co. earrings were 

very classy and quite lovely.
The warm color is great with her complexion. 
Shailine Woodley is age appropriate in these
stunning studs. 

Tina Fey went for length with her earrings.
Love the back and white, which complements her skin
and her fabulous beaded dress.
Natalie Portman looks fantastic in ruby and diamond
caterpillar-like earrings from one of my favorites: Cartier.

Style winner!
And last but not least, Ashlee Simpson is ethereal in these 
beautiful golden creations from Swarovski.  
Heavenly.

Tip: All of the looks above are gorgeous and have one thing in common: the absence of a necklace.  When wearing sizable earrings like the ones above, skip anything else that might distract from the beauty of the piece, your fabulous dress and your gorgeous face.  It's like I always say, a little bling goes a long way.


Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION