Ladies and Gents We Have a Blog!


I just got back from St. Barths, a trip that was both inspiring and relaxing, and decided to set forth a thought that I've had swimming in my head for quite some time.  After months (or years) of going back and forth with the idea, here it is, finally: my very own blog, Dani K Style.  


Named to honour a dear friend of mine, Dani K Style will be about showcasing just that.  It will also be about interesting things, what I'm up to, places that inspire me, or whatever current obsession I have. 


I do want to thank you in advance, dear reader, for putting up with a novice like me.  I hope to hear from you too; after all, isn't it communication what makes the world go 'round these days?


Anyways, without further ado, (drumroll please) here's Dani K Style.  Let's have some fun, shall we?


Yours Truly 
Daniella Kronfle

Share this:

CONVERSATION