Miami Bracelet Fall 2013

I introduced the Miami bracelet last fall, as links were fast becoming the biggest trend in bracelets. The Miami was a huge success in rose gold and white gold, so for this season I have redesigned it more vibrant colors, that can be worn in amazing combinations. 

The idea for this bracelet came to me while thinking about adding a signature piece to my collection that was a little funky, something like my Miami hoops but for those who love to wear bracelets or cuffs. I poured over my old archives and magazines and I was smitten with the idea of a big link, except it had to be dripping with more sparkle than gold alone could provide. The result is this gorgeous piece, which not only comes in the pink sapphire and amethyst combination, but also in pink sapphire alone, and in blue and yellow sapphire. Take a look...





As I was coming up with the design and the actual shape, I looked at other links available and even tried some on. I was really concerned that a piece so massive be also delicate and easy to wear. If it was uncomfortable, then my design would fail, and I was very aware of that. My priority then became making it look gorgeous and feel beautiful on the wrist. It had to have the right amount of weight, not too much, not to little, and it had to be able to be stacked, in case that was the look the owner of the piece was looking for. 




Like I said above, this piece is both up and downtown, as well as being a swell addition to your jewelry box. I prefer the two together, but one of them works just as well.

As I was coming up with the design and the actual shape, I looked at other links available and even tried some on. I was really concerned that a piece so massive be also delicate and easy to wear. If it was uncomfortable, then my design would fail, and I was very aware of that. My priority then became making it look gorgeous and feel beautiful on the wrist. It had to have the right amount of weight, not too much, not to little, and it had to be able to be stacked, in case that was the look the owner of the piece was looking for. The results are just amazing. See for yourself below; this first one is the pink sapphire and amethyst combo...




After a lot of trial and error, the final design came to be and the dream of a fabulously comfortable, wearable, and fashionable came to fruition. The result is this versatile piece, that can be worn alone or with other pieces from my collection such as my Saint-Tropez or Miami hoops.

Below is the Miami exclusively in pink sapphires, which are known to generate feelings of love, forgiveness, acceptance and release. This gentle stone provides strength in difficult situations. This stone combines energies of the heart with a disciplined mind, creating strength in balance. They are also a stone of passion that brings joyful play to any relationship, help overcome shyness, dissolve emotional blocks, open your life to love and help release the past and overcome past wounds.



My next on is the Miami design in yellow gold and yellow sapphires. I went with yellow gold on this one because it brings out the beauty and hue of the gemstone. These phenomenal bracelet is sure to garner lots of attention because it is quite flashy, however that is not its only quality. Yellow sapphires are one of the most precious stones, and they also bear great meaning and have a huge impact on the wearers life. This gem is recommended for economic prosperity and comforts those particularly engaged in business or industry.




Last but not least is the Miami in the classic blue sapphire and black gold.Often associated with feelings of sympathy, harmony, loyalty and friendship, sapphires give expression to people's love and longing.Today sapphires are said to render black magic harmless and give the wearer insight into he future. They are also said to posses healing qualities, holding power to cure decease and serious ailments of the body. Lastly they intensify purity of thought and devotion, while healing deceases of the brain and stomach.




Bracelets are a must have to me. I usually wear them stacked with other link bracelets or even chunky bangles, but I prefer them worn the more elegant way, alone, as a statement. Whichever way you choose, there is only one thing you need to know: thanks to the boldness of the pieces above and below, you (like the celebs who favor them) will not go unnoticed.

I love this piece to death because no matter the occasion, I always look perfect. It goes from urban chic to rock and roll to Park Avenue princess in a hot second. It just depends on your clothes or your attitude. This bracelet is just that good. 




So what are you waiting for? Run to my boutique and get your hands, or wrists rather, on one of this years hottest pieces. I predict this trend will only get stronger.

Love Always
Dani K

Share this:

CONVERSATION